Cheshire, N. W. England, England
3 months ago
Job Title: Environmental Manager
Salary: Competitive, with bonus
We are actively recruiting on behalf of a large manufacturing organisation to an Environmental Manager role. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a market leader and make a difference.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Ensuring that requirements of ISO 14001 are met across multiple sites
* Management and delivery of environmental training
* Engage with key partners and agencies
* Complete Carbon Emissions Reporting for EUETS, and have familiarity with Climate Change Agreements
* Lead and manager EPR permits
Key Skills Required
* Degree or equivalent in relevant discipline
* Membership of a relevant professional body
* IEMA diploma in Environmental Management
* Working knowledge of Environmental Management within a manufacturing setting would be advantageous
* Excellent stakeholder management skills, particularly with external agencies and authorities
* Ability to work across multiple projects at all stages
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a world class organisation with a company that prides itself on its vision and values.
To apply, please send your CV or call Anne Oxton on 0161 707 1516. Please note - if you haven't received feedback within 5 days of application you have not been successful on this occasion.