Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £0.00 per annum + Negotiable Rate
11 months ago
Key responsibilities of this equally strategic and operational role include:
* Develop and sustain the EMS as per ISO 14001:2015 standard across the sites and manage Environmental audits and its actions, supporting the health and safety audits and actions from them.
* Work with operational teams in supporting activity to maintain productive output through maintenance of assessment systems, identification of hazards in the operating environment.
* Support improvement projects and support the delivery of the capital investment plan from project management and project team member for EHS.
* Support the site's Continuous Improvement programme.
* Support improvement projects and support the delivery of the capital investment plan from project management and project team member for EHS
* Develop communication lines with external agencies (e.g. EA, HSE) and customers to ensure that latest current environmental requirements are known and integrated into internal policies and procedures
* Support the behavioural safety and environmental agenda to deliver HSE/EH&S KPIs.
The successful Environmental Lead will hold:
* Relevant Environmental qualification
* Demonstrable experience in formulating, improving and implementing Environmental policies and procedures
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Desirable they will hold a health and safety qualification