£40.00 - £50.00 per hour
about 1 month ago
We have an opportunity for a HSE Advisor to work on a Pharmaceutical site in Ware, Hampshire and also a second role to be based in Stevenage.
An experienced construction/ Safety professional with background in Pharmaceuticals is required to ensure compliance levels on a major pharm refurb project.
Candidates must have Key Qualifications:
* Nebosh ( General/ construction)
* IOSH Managing Safely
* SSSTS/ SMSTS
* IOSH membership
* Ability to engage contractors at site level on EHS matters
* Work with small team to improve H+S Compliance
* Experienced on site and understand
* Experienced in Permit To Work Systems
* Identify Safety issues and challenge in constructive manner
* Deliver H+S Leadership at site level
Furthermore the following is necessary
* Work with highly regulated environment
* Display right behaviours in client facing role
Previous experience in construction and pharmaceuticals is preferred.