Up to £600.00 per day
21 days ago
Morson are working with a leading Rail Consultancy and are looking for an Environmental Coordinator to join their Team on an Initial 12 month Contract working remotely on a major UK project The role is within IR35 Scope
- Provide environmental coordination for a geographical section (G2S) of the proposed scheme to ensure environmental considerations are considered.
- To understand the Environmental Minimum Requirements for proposed scheme and understand design changes (by attendance at design coordination meetings) to confirm that the changes are acceptable and pose no new significant risks.
- Propose environmental improvement opportunities,
- To provide an interface between the environmental team, the consents teams, Schedule 17 teams and design teams.
- To attend internal meetings and external meetings and understand the relevant outcomes that may affect the ASC scope.
- To write reports that demonstrate environmental compliance, input into presentations
- Deliver short environmental presentations occasionally
- Support Project manager with identifying scope changes and staffing requirements/forecasts.
- Environmental coordination
- Understand the Environmental Minimum Requirements
- Understand design changes (by attendance at design coordination meetings) to confirm that the changes are acceptable and pose no new significant risks.
- Propose environmental improvement opportunities.
- To provide an interface between internal teams.
- To attend internal meetings and external meetings.
- Write reports that demonstrate environmental compliance.
- Support Project manager.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Have a BSc/BEng or MSc/MEng or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Have achieved Chartered professional status, or equivalent.
- Have relevant experience including liaison with stakeholders and delivery of consents for high profile major infrastructure scheme.
- Understand issues around consenting and programme risks/design delivery risks
- Discuss ideas and plan competently and with confidence.
- Have a sound knowledge of legislation.
- Understand how to manage health, safety and welfare within own area of responsibility.
- Manage quality processes.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Paul from Morson for more information.