Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
about 1 month ago
Job Title: Environmental Advisor
Salary: Competitive; with car allowance and competitive benefits package
We are actively recruiting on behalf of a large, well known construction organisation to an Environmental Advisor role. This is a permanent opportunity offering the chance to work on a wide range of projects across Newcastle.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that requirements of ISO 14001 are met across designated projects
- Support the delivery of sustainability roadmap targets
- Management of environmental training
- Monthly sustainability report review
- Management of pre-risk contract assessments
- Representation of the company at external groups or seminars
Key Skills Required
- Knowledge of Environmental Assessment Methods such as LEED/BREAM
- Degree or equivalent in relevant discipline
- Working knowledge of Environmental Management within a construction setting
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Able to travel to project sites as required
- Ability to work across multiple projects at all stages
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a world class organisation with a company that prides itself on its vision and values.
To apply, please send your CV or call Anne Oxton on 0161 707 1516. Please note - if you haven't received feedback within 5 days of application you have not been successful on this occasion.