Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
£270.00 - £280.00 per day
15 days ago
Morson International are currently recruiting an Environmental Systems Technician for our client in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
- Inspects, troubleshoots and maintains Tornado aircraft E & E systems and components to include direct and alternating current power systems, landing gear, ignition, lighting, anti-skid and nose wheel steering systems; electronic engine controls; secondary power systems; master caution and warning panels; take off warning, flight controls, fire and overheat warning, fuel control and liquid cooling, air conditioning, cabin pressurisation and aircraft oxygen systems.
- Inspects for and treats corrosion.
- Installs, tests, modifies, repairs and overhauls aircraft electrical and solid state voltage regulators; control, protection, caution and warning panels; frequency and load controllers and anti-icing controllers; static and rotary investors; nose wheel steering and anti-skid amplifiers; generators; actuators; relays; lighting equipment; fire detectors; motors and special equipment testers.
- Performs maintenance on mobile cryogenics servicing containers.
- Replaces, fabricates and modifies electrical wiring and connectors.
- Uses electrical, electronic and pneumatic meters and test equipment.
- Inspects aircraft E & E equipment, associated electronic components and test equipment to determine operational status.
- Interprets inspection findings and determines corrective actions.
- Checks and reviews installed and repaired components.
Applicants for the post of Tornado Environmental Systems Technician must satisfy the following criteria:
- Tornado 'Q' annotation required.
- The successful applicant will have extensive practical and progressive experience in their relevant trade and proven experience on fast jet aircraft.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of QA and training principles.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the systems relevant to his AFSC and a basic understanding of Tornado Systems in general.
- Should be able to demonstrate a capacity for rapid and accurate diagnosis.
- Should be able to demonstrate the ability to overcome obstacles and achieve results