North West England, England
bonus and pension
19 days ago
Manchester United Football Club are currently recruiting an entry level Data Engineer to be based at their offices near Old Trafford.
The successful candidate will work closely with the CRM Technology Lead developing custom data workflows/structures on a brand new cutting-edge cloud-based CRM platform. Consequently, there is a huge opportunity for the individual to acquire experience and new skills in a dynamic and rapidly evolving environment. Technical training will be provided.
Skills & Experience:
* A new or recent graduate in Computer Science, Mathematics or Science
* A passion for data and technology in general. Desire to build a technical career encompassing data & database engineering, cloud based technologies, CRM, marketing automation, analytical data pipelines etc
* Ability to understand new technologies and ideas rapidly. Good critical thinking and problem solving abilities.
* Excellent presentation skills. Good team player.
* Proficient in at least one OO programming language eg C, Python, Java, Ruby
* Relevant work experience
* Any Salesforce/Informatica/Tableau experience and/or certifications a plus
Hours of Work
The employee is required to work 35 hours per week. Hours of work should be planned in accordance with business requirements.
Identify and meet the needs of colleagues and our customers, focusing on initiating and welcoming contact and communication whilst striving to deliver first class customer service. Recognise potential complaint situations and make effective steps to avoid and/or resolve these situations.
To undertake any necessary internal or external training sessions in accordance with the Company's Performance and Development Review Policy and to take personal responsibility to seek opportunities to develop yourself and to realise your own potential. To assist with the provision of the training and development of colleagues as required.
Ensure effective communication within your work team and actively offer support and guidance as necessary.
Security / Stock Control
Ensure compliance with all of the Company's security, stock control, loss prevention and key holder procedures.
Equal Opportunities and Harassment
Ensure understanding, awareness and compliance with the Company's Equal Opportunities and Harassment Policies.
Health and Safety
Ensure understanding, awareness and compliance at all times with Company Health, Safety and Environmental Policies.
This document is a guide only. The employee must undertake any other duties as may be reasonably assigned by the department manager.
MUFC Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer and recognises the importance of safeguarding children and adults at risk in our work place.