8 months ago
Job Title: Bid Enterprise System Manager
Morson International have an active requirement for an experienced Enterprise System Manager to work on client site in Basingstoke. The successful candidate will work alongside the bids team and be responsible for working on bid/tenders from viable end clients and producing a strong delivery plan.
***Due to the nature of this role, successful candidates are required to hold a valid SC clearance prior to starting. Candidates who do not hold current SC clearance must be willing and eligible to undergo clearance***
Key Skills Required;
- Strong customer-management and interpersonal skills and an in-depth knowledge of the enterprise design area.
- The ability to express a pragmatic and thorough design, taking into account any conflicting priorities of the business or Customer.
- The ability to hold a large and diverse design team to a single agreed approach, and to ensure that there are no gaps between the various components.
- A detailed knowledge of service delivery concepts and techniques with strong operational understanding of service supply chains
- Experience of service architecture and design for major IT systems
- Self-motivating, objective setting, and strong leadership skills
- High level experience in the following technologies (or solid experience of 2012 and the ability to familiarise themselves quickly with new versions:
- SCOM 2016
- SCCM 2016
- SCVMM 2016
- CA Unicenter
- BMC Patrol
- HP Openview
- Negotiating, bringing consensus, with previous experience of running workshops
- Team development and motivational skills
- Written communications - clear technical writing and presentation.
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT lifecycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships