Manchester, Greater Manchester
£500 - £545 per annum
21 days ago
My client is currently look for a Solution Architect to develop the architect and design of key enterprise solutions/transformations across a wide range of technologies including ServiceNow, Sharepoint, O365. You will support and influence key stakeholders, such as product owners, developers and operational teams to ensure our product and architecture strategies are understood, and ultimately delivered.
Skills / Experience Needed:
- ServiceNow platform experience
- Solution Architecture, and an ability to communicate the same to project teams and clients
- Working within architecture frameworks as TOGAF
- Demonstrable experience of application transformation / modernisation and migration
- Excellent oral and written communication and negotiation skills
- Appreciation of the role and value of solution architecture, and an ability to communicate the same to project teams and clients.
- Strong business acumen - with awareness of the current business environment and the challenges it presents to organisations