Up to £0.00 per annum
3 months ago
To provide specialist input to risk managers of enterprise risk management - Not interested in project risk management but enterprise risk management - Finance risk - train performance - staffing risks - major business risks. Could be working across a range of different risks.
Would like them to come from rail ideally - major recognised company - critical national infrastructure ideally.
IRM certificate or diploma - SME in Enteprise Risk Management.
They will be guiding different parts of the business i.e finance or HR - identify risks - provide support with reporting.
1. Facilitate business units through the enterprise risk management process, providing expert advice and on the job training to improve Risk Management capability.
2. Provide specialist advice to managers to enable the prioritisation of business risk using the enterprise risk process, thereby supporting the development of a suitable risk based business plan and an independent, coherent and consistent evaluation of risk across the business.
3. Monitor overall compliance with risk management process, criteria and procedures. Facilitate line managers in achieving compliance with the process.
4. Support business areas through account management activity to improve risk management capability and maturity. Providing feedback on compliance and the quality of risk management activities. Working closely with risk coordinators and risk managers.
5. Align and maintain business unit risk data with the strategic risks, working with business units to appropriately link risks.
6. Facilitate risk workshops educating and upskilling attendees in their role and have a general understanding of the process, the assessment criteria and their post workshop responsibilities. Manage the process for risk workshops, so that attendees are aware of their responsibilities.
7. Support the continued development and improvement of ERM
Job Skills, Experience and Qualifications
* Subject matter expert in Enterprise Risk Management
* Trained and experienced facilitator with proven experience of facilitating multifunctional groups of senior managers
* Proven influencing and interpersonal skills
* Detailed understanding of risk process and their application in operational risk assessment methods
* Recognised qualification in risk management
* Good understanding of the ERM process
* Proven process management and process improvement experience
* Detailed understanding of the railway industry, its key business processes and interfaces
* Proven experience of working in a safety critical industry
* Experience of working in a large complex organisation in a risk capacity
* Educated to degree level