Up to £0.00 per annum
6 months ago
- To plan, co-ordinate and manage the design, procurement, resource, construction and other field works of assigned projects, including taking a leadership role in the preparation of proposals.
- To understand project objectives clearly and achieve the target.
- To control the cost and Improve the profitability of the project.
- To provide strong EHS leadership
- To make sure the construction progress can follow delivery plan
- To make sure the construction quality can meet the standards and requirements
- To manage the subcontractor
- To report the progress/quality/risk routinely
- Bachelor or higher degree in related civil work engineering area.
- Minimum 10 years of industry experience in relevant roles like Engineering Manager and Project Manager of Building Construction Civil Work Implementation?
- Skill in the management of multi-discipline engineering and project management groups.
- Ability to manage civil work budget and profit.
- Familiar with Building Construction Civil Work standards and have good practice in engineering design and engineering project management.
- Highly skilled at design tools like Visio, AutoDESK products, SAP,etc.
- Fluent speaking and writing in English and Mandarin, and leading the topic with customer
- Be able to work under pressure to meet challenging objectives.
- Overseas civil work project experience is preferred