City of London, London
£625.00 - £650.00 per day
8 months ago
Morson International have an active requirement for an experienced Enterprise Architect to work on an initial 3 month contract on client site in central London.
- Working collaboratively within an integrated customer and supplier team to deliver jointly transformed Business and IT Services.
- Recommends/ designs structures and tools for processes, applications and technologies which meet business needs.
- Delivers technical visualisation of proposed applications for approval by customer and execution by system developers.
- Develops and translates logical designs into outline solution designs and solution options
- Undertakes or support business case development and benefit identification and benefit realization (including benchmarking and KPI development)
- Develops enterprise architectures
- Translates client strategy into current ('as-is') and future state ('to-be') architectural models, and able to define meaningful transformation roadmaps and transition states
- Strong technical leadership skills
- Experience of Agile development and continuous improvement.
- Strong track-record in managing and delivering various technologies.
- Ability to define and manage a technical roadmap
- Detailed knowledge of technical requirements across technologies.
- Experience in ensuring solutions are robust, resilient, appropriately implemented, secured, tested and documented.
- Ability to present information clearly with appropriate language.
- Excellent knowledge of network, hardware, storage, virtualisation, security and cloud based technologies.
- Familiar with ITIL
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT lifecycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships