£60000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Would you like to be part of one of the UK's biggest data transformations and take on the role of Enterprise Architect to optimise information and Data usage across one of the UK's most well known and long standing brands?
Creating a brand new data function, you will support the business as an Enterprise Architect to drive an effective and efficient strategy to adapt systems to a EIM way of working.
In return , you'll be offered an excellent training package with official certifications, hybrid working patterns post COVID for home working and go on this Data Transformation where you will own a major part of the process internally, making a real impact.
Even with during the pandemic the business has committed to growth and now as the market bounces back, they have positioned themselves in a very good position.
- Technical understanding of Data Architecture and Business Information Modelling at the enterprise level
- Excellent engagement skills, specifically explaining technical problems in a non-technical way
- Established 3rd Party Supply Network
- Created and maintain data documentation and definitions
- Experience of implementing an Enterprise Model previously to industry standards
- Annual Bonus - 10%
- Pension - Basic provision 5%/10%
- 25 days' holiday + bank holidays with the ability to buy 5 more
- Share Options
- Discounted products and services
The role would suit a Data Architecture with one to two years' experience or someone looking to change in to a more progressive organisation.
To learn more please contact Chris Coyne via LinkedIn or apply directly within.