£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
4 days ago
Enterprise Account Manager - Dusseldorf
- Responsible for the overall management of core account Customer Relationship activities
- Understand customer needs and identify new business opportunities
- Provide customer business plan as well as market feedback to the company leadership
regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product and service portfolio
- Take ownership of the management of the sales and marketing functions of the business
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the Company`s ambitious growth.
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets.
- Plan and support market branding actions in the enterprise area, attend industry events related to technology forums and industry presentations
- Coordinate internal resources, such as Pre-Sales and Channel Sales teams
- Track potential competitors, developing alternative strategies
- At least more than 5 - 8 years ICT account sales experience.
- Experience in working with customers, including senior managers, IT and procurement departments as well as project teams.
- Experience in working with senior management to align sales strategies and solutions.
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads
- Strong market and solution knowledge
- Fluency in German and English is a must
- Accept business trips, mainly within Germany
- Must be eligible to work within the EU
- Experience with selling datacenter solutions in to the retail sector
For more information please contact Connah O'Keeffe at Morson International