£40000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
6 days ago
Engineering Technician - Electrical - Building Services
Salary £40K - £42K + Bonus + Pension + 24 days Holiday + Bank holidays
Location: Stansted Airport
Shifts 2 Days, 2 Nights, 4 off. (6 - 6)
Currently recruiting for two Electrical Biased Engineering Technicians to maintain all plant and building products within the airport
All CVs sent directly to client will be referred to Chris Wakefield at Morson International.
- Carry out tasks which require in depth technical competence in Mechanical and Electrical engineering or minor work in other disciplines which you have the skills to do.
- Undertake planned or reactive maintenance work ensuring optimum serviceability which meets agreed service levels and provides a trouble free operational environment, applying the skills and knowledge required for the task. This includes inspecting assets which are not working as needed, assessing & reporting what work is required and undertaking that work.
- Use prevailing MAG IT and work management systems (for example maximo) as required. This includes receiving & closing down work orders and entering accurate data. Use maintenance system data to understand individual, team & asset performance.
- Ensure that all engineering and operating records are updated to meet business, regulatory & manufacturer requirements.
- Operate and promote working practices which ensure a safe working environment for self and others, contributing to the development of a safety culture and adhering to mandatory regulations & safety procedures.
- Engage proactively in any work associated with delivering performance improvements within the engineering environment.
- Communicate effectively with customers and maintenance team colleagues on the progress of completing work.
- Work with others, including colleagues or apprentices on a one to one basis to help them learn.
- Proactively upgrade skills to facilitate the maintenance and operation of new assets being delivered into service to ensure that they are maintained in a manner which keeps them performing at an appropriate level.
Experience & Skills required
- HNC / HND Electrical Engineering
- CMMS experience - Ideally Maximo
- Strong motivator & Good Communicator
- Flexible approach to work
- Ideal backgrounds include Ex-Forces, Facilities Management, Process Plants / Power stations, Aerospace / Defence
The company prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. There are definite long-term career options for the right candidate, plus a great environment to work in.
To apply, please send your CV or call Chris on 0161 707 1516 for more details.