Our client are a utilities business, currently embarking on an exciting journey of transformation, growth and evolution.
They are looking for a Engineering Technical Specialist to assist with a transformation journey, adding real purpose and direction to your career and feel genuinely proud about what you do.
About the Role
To provide the assurance against Compliance, Competency and training in line with Cadent policies and Legislation.
This role directly supports the AEs and ESM to provide support and guidance; whilst managing the Defect process and Closure reports for IMS reporting and incident management.
The role identifies trends from various reporting systems to ensure lessons learned
• Contract manage engineering associated activities aligned to the delivery and support of Asset related Contract Management Organisation (CMO) led investigations related to engineering activities.
• Assurance of Compliance against policy and procedure; support of incident investigations/reviews and monitoring of close out reports and identification of trends from audit regimes
• Management of asset integrity checks and defect process to maintain standards and ensure integrity of the network
• Assure competency of the workforce in line with policies and legislation; and provide support in training programme adherence
• Ensure delivery of projects in accordance with Safe Control of Operations (SCO), ensuring that works are delivered in accordance with relevant engineering procedures and relevant Health and Safety standards.
• Lead and embed positive safety culture and process safety within the team and partner to improve collective safety performance ensuring adherence to company policy, aims and objectives.
• Drive understanding of regulatory requirements (RIIO) into engineering teams.
You will possess the following skills, knowledge and qualifications:
Knowledge & Qualifications
• Degree or equivalent relevant experience and membership of professional body
• Project management experience
• Knowledge, understanding and ability to effectively apply procedures and policies
• Experience in developing, coaching and progressing capabilities of key operatives
• Leading and active involvement in implementing innovations and new processes
• Contract Management
• Project Management
Interested? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07890 609 603.