Bolton, Greater Manchester
about 1 year ago
Engineering Support / Service Scheduler / Service Coordinator
Salary: Circa £40K + Company Car
Easily commutable from Preston, Wigan, Manchester
Hours: Monday to Friday - 09:00 - 17:00
Currently recruiting for a Technical Support Engineer for a leading International Engineering company. The role is very varied and would suit a Electrical / Controls Engineer who is very technically minded and a strong communicator.
- Schedule Service Engineers efficiently - Taking into account customer needs, Skill sets, Location, etc.
- Provide Phone support to Service Engineers and Customers across the UK
- To escalate issues that cannot be resolved in a timely manner whilst taking owner ship of issues
- Provide technical advice on automated machinery related to FMCG industries such as Food & Beverage, Packaging etc.
- Site visits when required
- SAP focused (SAP, MAXIMO etc), RAMS, LOTO.
- Health and safety focused.
- Time served Engineer ideally HNC /HND or equivalent
- Ideal backgrounds include FMCG, Food & Beverage, Packaging etc.
- Strong PLC skills including fault finding, interrogation, amendments & programming - Preferably S7, Allen Bradley, Ladder logic, ControlLogix
- Drives, inverter drives
- CMMS knowledge / Experience
- Must be a strong communicator
- Team Player
To apply please send your CV or contact Chris Wakefield at Morson International,
E&I tech; instrument engineer; Electrical maintenance; electrical & instrumentation technician; E&I Technician; site electrician; electrical engineer; plcs; siemens s7; s5; abb; s400; nvq level 3; tanks, pipes, maintenance; Manufacturing plant; gearbox; gears; motors; pumps; fans; compressors; ac motors; dc motors; control loops; hydraulics; dcs; pneumatics; FMCG; plastic; paper mill; brewery; bottling; petrochemical; chemical site; chemical plant; power station; gas storage; fuel storage site; Army, REME; Navy; RAF; royal air force; royal navy; recycling plant; foundry; chemical plant; brewery; paper mill; effluent plants; process areas; steam boilers; filtration; extraction machinery; recycling plant, foundry, chemical plant, brewery, paper mill, manufacturing plant, power generating plant CHP, rotating equipment, boilers, effluent plant, water treatment, cement works, brick works, packaging or printing, manufacturing plant, steam processes, bulk handling. automated plant, process areas, boilers, filtration, ancillary; LOLER; SAP, MAXIMO; RAMS, LOTO. Engineering Support; Service Scheduler; Service Coordinator; Field service coordinator