City of London, London
£36000.00 - £42000.00 per annum + Additional benefits
about 1 year ago
Morson International are currently looking for an established Engineering Supervisor to join a premium international business firm based in Central London. The business require an experienced and organised Supervisor to run a commercial building that will involve looking after a team of 3-4 Engineers, being on hand to give technical advice and support as well as being on first port of call for the client.
You will be mechanically bias with knowledge of HVAC, Pumps, Pipework and have previous major plant experience.
Day to day duties for this role include but are not limited to
- Supervise the completion of maintenance and repair to all M&E equipment in line with monthly PPM planner.
- Supervise the completion of all reactive tasks assigned to the Engineering team, ensuring any deadlines are adhered to.
- Take ownership of and manage all Engineering Health and Safety folders for the building, ensuring all engineering compliance documents are kept up to date and any remedial works are completed to an appropriate standard.
- Lead, motivate, communicate with, develop, appraise and performance manage engineering team to ensure they are fully motivated to achieve best performance.
- Organise and if necessary assist in reactive repairs to the sites M&E equipment
- Ensure that all engineering compliance documents & Health and Safety Management System folders are kept up to date
- Approve contractor RAMS, issue work permits where required and ensure appropriate documentation and certification is provided following sub-contractor works
In return you will be working for International employers who are recognised year upon year as a one of the best employers in their sector by receiving awards and recognition.
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Jon McMillan on 0207 633 2040 or apply via the link provided.