11 months ago
Job Description for an Engineering Project Manager
An Engineering Project Manager is required to actively participate in project work groups and committees, and provide recommendations to achieve challenging goals. You will need to facilitate meetings, take accountability for planning and using your professional experience to influence and advise stakeholders to ensure the most robust business decisions are made. You will need to coordinate all project resources and liaise with project stakeholders to collect and disseminate project information to ensure flawless execution of projects.
You will be accountable for the:
Planning of tasks, deliverables and resources.
Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, within budget to the required quality.
Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Perform risk management to minimize project risks
Report and escalate to management as needed
Monitoring activities against plans and budgets through the collection and consolidation of data supporting performance indicators.
Analysis and reporting of performance and driving management actions through issue identification and stakeholder management.
Developing business case documentation and working with the team to ensure the governance through different funding streams is adhered to.
The following attributes are requested for the role:
- You can demonstrate your skills as a natural problem solver.
- You are open to change, dynamic, and adaptable.
- You have a strong project management experience and can demonstrate the link between deliverable, resource and financial planning.
- You will be able to demonstrate experience of leading teams in a business context and be able to operate in a fast paced environment with wide ranging stakeholders.
- You will have experience of supplier management and have a strong ethics and compliance nature.
- You have strong digital skills with high level MS Excel and MS PowerPoint abilities.
- You have strong communication and people skills, able to think on your feet and adapt your behaviour as required.
- You enjoy networking and engaging with diverse groups of people - operational and senior management.
- You are an effective listener, and a convincing speaker.
- You are able to communicate clearly with a wide range of stakeholders
- You are able to get people on-board with an initiative and get the most out of members of a team.