Malton, North Yorkshire
£35000.00 - £50000 per annum + Company Benefits
3 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Engineering Project Manager to join our client's head office in Malton.
Reporting into the group transformation director and will manage selected group transformation projects, largely in engineering, to support the business strategy.
The successful candidate will provide key support to the group transformation director, advising on issues and their resolutions; identifying bad practices and opportunities for improvements; proposing new or improved processes and/or project development to deliver these key projects on time, on budget and to the project scope. The role entails the development of the scope and then the execution of the project ensuring alignment with an agreed site, budget and time scale.
- Scope, lead the design of and the execution of projects as required by the business
- Demonstrate an understanding and knowledge of food manufacturing
- Generate specifications: functional & technical as required
- Control the interaction of third-party expertise and contractors as required
- As a key ambassador for the business; the role involves regular interaction with the customer base across the sites
- Comply with all local legislation and regulatory requirements concerning business activities in every country where we are active
Skills and experience:
- FMCG operational engineering experience within food manufacturing is preferred
- Project Management: large scale
- Ability to interpret and translate between business requirement and project scopes
- Demonstrate relevant IT literacy (Microsoft Office & Excel in particular)
- Thrive on variety, the unknown and challenges
- Ability to multi-task within a fluid environment where goals and priorities change
- Strong negotiation skills
- Determined and resilient, with the drive to complete tasks to tight deadlines
Please note the consultant looking after this role is Tahanee Twist