5 months ago
Morson has an exciting opportunity for 2 Engineering planners to join an Aerospace Company in Yeovil for an initial 6 months contract, this shodul be extended.
A new Engineering Planning Initiative provides an integrated planning solution through the use of Engineering technical area planning in the UK and Italy and the subsequent programme integration at the Engineering level and linking to other areas of the business. The initiative will improve adherence to standard times for product design and development, the scheduling of resources at skill level and control through KPI metrics.
An Engineering Planner is sought to:
* Support CPE departments in developing Integrated Project Plans (Level 1) by integration of Engineering Technical Area plans, compliant with PM Product Plan/Target Master Plans.
* Maintain and progress plans for monthly review.
* Support CPE departments in defining input/output activities and critical dependencies in order to define horizontal and vertical integration of schedule and performing critical path analysis.
* Support CPE in managing scope change, timely flow down to relevant Tech Area and budget process.
* Prepare and analyse all the necessary data in order to support progress review, reporting, performance indicators trend, critical path analysis, variance analysis (cost and schedule, corrective action plan).
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* MS Project 2016 (enterprise) planner expert/proficient (essential).
* SAP Project Planning experience (desirable). - SAP training can be given
* Budget Change Request/project configuration control techniques (highly desirable).
* Knowledge in the planning of technical programmes and deriving EVMS/KPI metrics (essential).
* Knowledge of planning practices, budget distribution, cost collection systems in a technical planning environment.
* Degree or HND or highly experienced.
* Good relationship, communicating and negotiating capability, familiar with problem solving and team working.
Please send CV or call Sue Orr on 01935 403205 for more details