5 months ago
A new Engineering Planning Initiative provides an integrated planning solution through the use of Engineering technical area planning in the UK and Italy and the subsequent programme integration at the Engineering level and linking to other areas of the business. The initiative will improve adherence to standard times for product design and development, the scheduling of resources at skill level and control through KPI metrics.
An Engineering Planner is sought to:
- Support CPE departments in developing Integrated Project Plans (Level 1) by integration of Engineering Technical Area plans, compliant with PM Product Plan/Target Master Plans.
- Maintain and progress plans for monthly review.
- Support CPE departments in defining input/output activities and critical dependencies in order to define horizontal and vertical integration of schedule and performing critical path analysis.
- Support CPE in managing scope change, timely flow down to relevant Tech Area and budget process.
- Prepare and analyse all the necessary data in order to support progress review, reporting, performance indicators trend, critical path analysis, variance analysis (cost and schedule, corrective action plan).
Due to the nature of this role applicants are required to have SAP Experience as well as Experience using Microsoft Projects.