£55 - £60.67 per hour + LTD
3 months ago
* Establishing the configuration baselines and maintain configuration control of plant facilities and systems.
* Determine the condition of the asset and its ability to meet the safety case, regulatory standards, business needs and future obligations.
* To assess and accept all facility new build or modifications proposals delivered by major project teams or third parties.
* To develop and contribute to BAE business strategy including make/buy decisions for engineering related functions and services.
* Prepare and present Asset performance information to key stakeholders demonstrating adequate risk control.
* To support the investigation of events to identify and correct the root causes affecting Asset performance
* To deliver Asset related engineering support to operations, Maintenance and Projects in ensuring system functional performance.
Ideally multidisciplinary leadership but core Civil, Electrical/ Instruments or Mechanical background
An understanding of the use of Engineering Lifecycle Management in order to develop the appropriate engineering management strategies across the Programme / Projects and their associated solutions.
Registered with an Engineering profession and have the ability to achieve chartered status.
Demonstrable experience of leading teams to strong Engineering standards within a continuous improvement environment.
Strong delivery within Design, Project, Maintenance or Technical roles with transferable skills to deliver Engineering Authority or Asset Management skill set.