£42000.00 - £47000.00 per annum + Bonus
29 days ago
Engineering Manager - Building Services -
Salary £42K - £47K + Bonus + Pension + 24 days Holiday + Bank holidays
Location: Stansted Airport
Shifts 2 Days, 2 Nights, 4 off. (6 - 6)
All CVs sent directly to client will be referred to Chris Wakefield at Morson International.
Currently recruiting for an Engineering Manager / Terminal Team Manager. This will be a hands-on Management role, managing a small team of Technicians and a Team Leader.
This position will offer a great job security and lots of career progression / Development opportunities
- Provide technical support/direction to teams to trouble shoot and know when to request Subject Matter Expert or contractor input
- Ensure planned maintenance is correctly assigned (working with maintenance planners & Tech Support)
- Promote accurate reporting of jobs / works
- Allocate and prioritise reactive works accordingly
- Undertake continual performance improvement projects as agreed with Line Manager and/or EOM(s)
- Promote H&S
- Asset Management
- Responsible for overseeing contractors, permits, call outs, quality checks etc.
- Promote and monitor the Maintenance system - MAXIMO
- Shift hand overs / tool box talks
- Continuous Improvement focused
- Engaging with Stake holders and Senior Staff
- Managing staff leave and overtime
- Mentoring and Developing staff - including apprentices
- Completing performance reviews and development
Experience & Skills required
- Must have Management / Leadership experience
- HNC / HND Electrical biased
- Strong PC skills
- CMMS experience - Ideally Maximo
- Facilities / Assets / Building Services background
- Strong motivator & Good Communicator
- Flexible and positive approach to work
- Ideal backgrounds include Ex-Forces, Facilities Management, Process Plants / Power stations, Aerospace / Defence
The company prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. There are definite long-term career options for the right candidate, plus a great environment to work in.
To apply, please send your CV or call Chris on 0161 707 1516 for more details.