Dunstable, Bedfordshire, E. of England, England
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
6 days ago
Engineering Manager -
Base Salary: £53K - £58K - Depending on experience
Annual Earnings Bonus (Annual & Monthly) - £60K - £65K
Further Benefits Health Care + Good holiday entitlement + Good pension +
Hours Monday - Friday: Days only
We are currently recruiting for a result driven Engineering Manager from a fast-paced Manufacturing or Production background to manage a team of Team Leaders across a large varied site. Ideal backgrounds could be but not limited to FMCG, Packaging, Materials Handling, Automated Plants, Production, Food & Beverage, etc.
The Engineering Manager will have an interesting and varied role ensuing the sites equipment is maintained properly and too a high standard by the Shift Maintenance teams.
- Focus and Promote Preventive Maintenance to minimize breakdowns across site
- Lead, Support and mentor all teams - promote health and safety, continuous improvements, Engineering Team Leaders
- Ensure all shifts have enough Technical Personal
- Be prepared to be hands-on during busy periods
- Manage projects and upgrades
- Keeping records of works completed
- HNC / HND / Engineering Degree
- Must have managed Engineer teams - Min 5 years.
- Strong communication and computer skills
- Must have Engineering Manager / Supervisory experience - managing direct reports
- Apprentice trained
- CMMS experience
- Project Management / Engineer experience
For more information please contact Chris Wakefield at Morson International - Manchester office