Enniskillen, County Fermanagh
£45000 - £55000 per annum + pension + bonus
3 months ago
Engineering Manager / Engineering & Reliability Manager
Salary: £45,000 - 50,000 + bonus + pension + 25 holidays + full benefits package
Hours: Monday - Friday / days
- Degree in Engineering discipline (Desirable)
- Plant maintenance engineering background
- Proven hands-on knowledge of and passion for continuous improvement and problem solving techniques e.g. 5s, Kaizen, Lean 6 Sigma, RCA, RCM, TPM, TQM, SPC, FMECA, SMED.
- Strong analytical and technical skills combined with an ability to influence others and work with multifunctional teams and personnel.
- Strong people & performance management, coaching & influencing skills. Able to manage and influence change at various levels.
- Competent computer skills - SAP & MS Office, CMMS
- Deliver systematic improvement of the manufacturing process and higher efficiencies both in quality and quantity.
- Strategic role to initially assess capability of assets, process and staff.
- Organise and supervise maintenance team tasks & operations in order to carry out the necessary preventative and reactive mechanical maintenance of the plant equipment
- Analyse lifespan equipment and plan the relevant maintenance activities. Manage spares.
- Analyse and verify equipment and machinery.
- Process improvement to rectify defects caused by the machinery, implementing relevant corrective actions.
- Develop relevant technical instructions to carry out maintenance activities.
- Participate in technical meetings with other members of the team, to coordinate and optimise processes leading to improved results.
- Daily analysis of shift report data and implementation of relevant corrective actions on detected deviations.
- Develop relevant documentation for job changes using CDM.
- Create an appropriate working environment, as well as managing team discipline
To apply send CV to Tim . Fawcett at morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516
Engineering manager; reliability manager; reliability engineering manager; maintenance and reliability engineering manager ; maintenance and reliability manager; CI; process improvement; Reliability Engineer ; Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and Predictive Maintenance (PdM), asset health; oee; uptime; ontime; green belt 6 sigma; FMEA; FEMECA; TPM; Mechanical engineer; E&I; EC&I; controls; instrumentation; ; maintenance engineer; Condition Monitoring Engineer; Condition Monitoring; reliability technician; cm engineer; cm technician; reliability engineer; glass, hot end; cold end; beverages; brewery; distillery; dairy; paper mill; steel mill; building products; cement; manufacturing plants, Pi, Minitab, RtDuet ; process plants, brewery, packaging; printing; BINDT Qualifications; Vibration ; Infrared Thermography ; Ultrasonics ; Lubricant analysis ; CDM; 5s, Kaizen, Lean 6 Sigma, RCA, RCM, TPM, TQM, SPC, FMECA, SMED.