£50000 - £60000 per annum
7 days ago
12 Month FTC
I am recruiting to an Engineering Manager on behalf of a large manufacturer based in the North West.
Focused on Warehouse Engineering activities within a fully bonded automated warehouse; you will be responsible for leading improvement across the engineering team. This will include compliance of Health, Safety and Environmental policies, lead maintenance planning, reporting and performance improvement and provide training and development for the wider team.
This is an exciting opportunity to drive forward improvement within a large maintenance team.
- Maintain and develop safe systems of work
- Develop maintenance planning, reporting and performance improvement
- Provide technical leadership to warehouse engineering team
- Lead daily engineering review to agree and prioritise daily tasks
- Develop and maintain support contracts for equipment and services
- Strong engineering background, with appropriate qualification
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to persuade, negotiate and influence
- Strong team leadership experience
- Strong appreciation for Health and Safety policy, practice and legislation
- Experience of working within an automated warehouse is highly desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a market leader, delivering ongoing improvements and driving excellence.
There is fantastic scope for progression and long-term career development opportunities.
To apply, please send your CV or call Tahanee Twist on 01617071516.