£26000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
13 days ago
Are you a recent Graduate looking to establish a career with an international engineering business? Would you like the opportunity to work across a variety of engineering functions? Fancy working on some amazing, mission critical projects? Then we want to hear from you!
Morson International are recruiting for Engineering Graduates to join a market leading engineering company based in Wembley. As Graduate Engineer you will have the opportunity to work across a range of disciplines including; software, mechanical, support and electronics whilst expanding your knowledge of wider business units (Project Management, Sales, Marketing etc…)
Once enrolled onto the scheme, you will be assigned to a core engineering function but then will have the opportunity to undertake up to three placements across the rest of the business. Working closely with your Line Manager you will create a dedicated road map for your scheme; focussing on the functions you are most interested in, ensuring you have exposure and involvement within these departments!
As Graduate Engineer you will;
- Deliver allocated tasks and meet objectives as agreed with line manager, placement supervisor and mentor.
- Perform modelling, design or implementation activities with the supervision and mentoring of senior staff.
- Verifying and testing technical solutions with guidance from senior staff.
- Learning the use of tools and equipment of the allocated functional discipline.
- Providing regular and clear technical progress reports to project management, mentor, project supervisor and functional line manager.
- Develop a personal career path as part of your Development Scheme and annual assessment process.
- Developing an awareness of the role of other functions of the business (Finance, Production, Sales & Marketing, Commercial, etc.).
To be successful in this role you will hold a minimum of a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a related engineering subject and will be looking to obtain a long-term, progressive career within an established business. It's important that you have both an interest and passion for the engineering industry, having a desire to gain exposure and knowledge across a broad range of disciplines as you will certainly have the opportunity here…
This is your chance to kick-start a career within an international, market leading engineering business!
For additional information please contact Taylor on 0117 933 4590 or apply online today.