Katie Robson Hill
11 months ago
Engineering 2019 Graduate Scheme
Are you looking to join a successful and growing Engineering company? Do you have an interest in the Maritime industry? Morson International are working in partnership with ATLAS ELEKTRONIK UK in recruiting for their 2019 Engineering Graduate Scheme.
ATLAS ELEKTRONIK UK develop, supply and support cutting-edge maritime technology for customers worldwide. Based in Winfrith, Dorset, they work closely with the UK Royal Navy to create products which protect lives at sea.
Each year, ATLAS ELEKTRONIK UK takes on new apprentices and university graduates. They are dedicated to developing the next generation of talent in engineering and technology.
We are currently recruiting for the 2019 Graduate Scheme and are interested in hearing from a range of Graduates looking to progress their career in the maritime defence industry.
We are keen to hear from individuals who have a degree in the following (or related science/engineering subjects)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Physical Sciences
- Marine Science
- Naval Architecture
- Ship Design
- Ship Science
You will be given guidance and mentoring to develop your skills in supporting a range of tasks.
What we are looking for in you:
- Interest or past experience in engineering or the marine industry
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to interact with people at all levels both within the company and externally
- Computer literacy in order to operate information systems. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Able to build rapport and develop working relationships
- Strong team focus
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work independently at times under own initiative
- Ability to use own initiative when working under pressure
- Prioritise and manage personal workload to ensure deadlines are achieved
- Willingness to travel in the UK and overseas