about 1 month ago
Morson are currently recruiting on behalf of our Client for a Engineering Geologist based in Bridgwater on a contract basis.
- Supporting contractor undertaking construction of new nuclear power station groundworks (deep excavations, tunnels and shafts).
- Required to work on a shift basis that will involve weekend, late day and possibly night shifts.
- Duties will include logging and reporting of geology/rock quality revealed as excavation progresses, observing insitu testing, and involvement in other aspects of design support to contractor.
- Ideally (2-10) experience predominantly in engineering geological fieldwork, including logging of rock mass quality in UK sedimentary rock.
- Accommodation local to site will be provided in a shared house/apartment.