£32000 - £42000 per annum + pension + benefits
about 1 month ago
Customer Service Engineer / Engineering Coordinator
Salary: circa £32,000 - 42,000 + 5+5% pension + 25 days + other benefits
Location: Accrington, Haslingden
- Experience in a customer service engineering, planning or coordination environment ideally in a heavy engineering environment.
- Experience of working with and understanding of technical drawings.
- Understand repair, maintenance and overhaul engineering.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate (Excel, MS Office etc) & able to work on ERP systems and prepare quotes and documentation.
- Preparing quotations and processing incoming orders for the machinery and equipment repair and overhaul department. Machinery & equipment will come from customer sites for refurbishment.
- Responding effectively and efficiently to internal and customer enquiries including queries relating to orders or returns.
- Liaise with sales, operations, maintenance and workshop to plan and organise jobs / projects.
- Determine order status and track and maintain delivery timescales to ensure timely delivery of order to customers.
To apply send CV to Tim Fawcett at Morson, call 0161 707 1516. Alternatively, you can contact me via LinkedIn, Tim Fawcett at Morson Talent.
Key; overhauls; mechanical; engineering; field service engineer; field service manager; engineering planner; engineering coordinator; customer coordinator; proposals engineer; sales engineer; inbound sales engineer; applications engineer; autocad; technical sales engineer; customer service engineer; customer service coordinator; technical sales manager; mechanical engineering; M&E; paper; recycling; printing; packaging; recycling; oem; steel; pulp; pump; turbine; steam; rotating equipment; reciprocating compressor; centrifugal pump; mechanical and electrical; super heated steam. Pressure vessel; heat exchanger; steam boiler; HVAC; quotations, estimator, maintenance planner; maintenance coordinator; special purpose machinery;