about 1 month ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for an Engineering Controller for one of our prestigious clients based at RNAS Yeovilton on a permanent basis. You will be responsible to the Wildcat Base Maintenance Manager.
- Control of GOLDesp/MoD Form 700C aircraft documentation for allocated aircraft
- Short term maintenance planning using GOLDesp as directed by the Aircraft Controller
- Job planning and the allocation of resources to aircraft, GSE, MHE and Hangar facilities
- Assist in the Quality Control process for all paperwork generated by Wildcat Base Maintenance as (WBM) as directed
- Authorised for co-ordinating signature (clearance for flight)
- Determining the level of flight servicing required after maintenance when authorised
- Deputise for Aircraft Controller during times of absence
Knowledge and experience required:
- Must hold 3rd Signature authorisation
- Experience working within a managerial/supervisory position within Military Aviation
- Understanding of all aspects of Military aircraft engineering and documentation
- Current and competent use of GOLDesp
If you have the following experience and would like to be considered, please apply today or contact Courtney for more information.