2 months ago
Morson has an exciting Permanent opportunity for an Engineering Controller working on the Wildcat Helicopter based at RNAS Yeovilton, Somerset.
- To act as the focal point for aircraft maintenance.
- Overall management and control of the technical staff (Aircraft/Avionic Supervisors and Fitters) engaged in the Wildcat engineering.
- Overall supervision and control of all supporting activities, including the co-ordination of spares management, tool control and all other logistic activity.
- All individual manpower planning, allocation of duties and responsibilities, administration, including the requesting of overtime, sanctioning leave, identifying training requirements and the general welfare of pulse personnel.
- Responsibility for all security and fire prevention of accommodation throughout his shift, if outside of normal office hours.
- Responsibility for ensuring that Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are complied with throughout his shift, if outside normal office hours.
- Liaison with MASU as required.
- Assisting with the drafting and progressing of Mod F760 and F765's in accordance with Depth Operating Procedures.
- Pre and post flight briefing and de-briefing of aircrew.
- Deputise for Manager as required.
- Routine operation of the HUMS Maintenance Data Station IT system as directed by the respective systems managers.
- Utilise and interrogate GOLDesp
- Authorised for co-ordinating signature (clearance for flight).
- Determining the level of flight servicing required after maintenance.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- An aeronautical engineering apprenticeship/ Service equivalent trade training or equivalent qualification.
- Previous experience in a military aircraft engineering supervisory position.
- Knowledge of UK military aircraft documentation procedures.
- Working knowledge and understanding of MAOS
Please send Cv or ring Sue Orr on 01935 403205 for more details