Aerospace and Defence,
Up to £38038.69 per annum
7 days ago
Morson Technical Services
- This is a permanent role based at Wattisham. The successful candidate will be involved in planning and controlling the progress of Apache aircraft through the AHDSU pulse line.
- Receive the Statement of Work (SoW) from the POMP team and interrogate GOLDesp for all scheduled inspections, LifeX components, Technical Instructions, Modifications and all outstanding ModF703 and F704 entries.
- Check and place Pre-Provision demands as required. Open the aircraft spares inventory and create an aircraft demand book.
- Create aircraft Work Packs (Hard and Soft Copy)
- GOLDESP Seg code aircraft from the parent unit to the AHDSU. Open work packages and open electronic work orders.
- Open and populate the SISO file.
- As the aircraft progresses through the pulse line, coordinate paperwork and update GOLDesp. Perform QA2 audit. Group and Re-Forecast activities.
- Liaise with AMC and ILOC for spares forecasts and upgrading of demands.
- Liaise with Workshop area bays for status of repairs to off aircraft components.
- Liaise with pulse line crew chief and reschedule any outstanding work
- Coordinate cannibalisations with the ILOC.
- Assist in the preparation of the task review report.
- Assist in the preparation of the post servicing report
- Raise Mod F703/704s as required. Transfer to GOLDesp.
- Close all completed maintenance work orders and electronic maintenance work orders.
- Action QA documentation report.
- Perform QA5 and QA6 audit.
- Complete a QA7 check
- Close all paperwork and GOLDesp. Place aircraft Serviceable on GOLDesp.
- Brief receiving unit on work carried out during depth.
- Transfer on GOLDesp seg code the aircraft to parent unit.
- Attend the Task review meeting (TRM) and Post Servicing Review (PSR) for aircraft under their control to brief and present data and issues.
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of UK military aircraft documentation procedures
- Must possess a working knowledge and understanding of the Maintenance Approved Organisation Scheme.
- Good planning, analytical and aviation technical skills.
- Preferable knowledge of military aviation with experience and use of production planning and project management skills in a customer service centred environment.
- A proactive approach to systems planning and a willingness to adapt to changes in technology and methods.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Word, and Power point with good knowledge and understanding and experience in the use of GOLDesp.
- An understanding of and interpretation of the Military Air Environment (MAE) regulations (JAP 100A) and the Maintenance Approved Organisation Scheme (MAOS Pt 145)
- A comprehensive knowledge of the MOD F700 aircraft documentation system
- A basic understanding of military security systems and their application to equipment and aircraft under contractor maintenance.
- Must be GOLDesp qualified to Coordinator level
- Preferably qualified to GOLDesp Custodian level