Up to £0.00 per annum
22 days ago
Your experience as an Engineering Controller will have an immediate impact on my client. You will carry out Aircraft Technical administration and Task Planning and deputise for Aircraft Controller during times of absence.
* Control of GOLDesp/MoD Form 700C aircraft documentation for allocated aircraft.
* Completing GOLDesp procedures IAW Wildcat Maintenance Support (WMS) OP 408 and JAP(D)100A-0409-01 series publications.
* Short term maintenance planning using GOLDesp as directed by the Aircraft Controller.
* Progress MF760 and MF765 in accordance with WMS OP 313 and OP 461.
* Job planning and the allocation of resources to aircraft, GSE, MHE and Hangar facilities.
* Trade duties as directed by the Aircraft Controller or Manager.
* Assist in the Quality Control process for all paperwork generated by Wildcat Base Maintenance (WBM) (QA2) as directed.
* Authorised for co-ordinating signature (clearance for flight) IAW WMS OP 1103 when authorised to do so in his individual REA.
* Determining the level of flight servicing required after maintenance when authorised in his individual REA.
* Compile, submit and monitor progress of Technical Queries (TQs) in conjunction with Aircraft Controller
* Qualified to at least ONC in aeronautical engineering having served an aviation engineering apprenticeship and have worked as a manager in military aviation engineering with 3rd signature authorisation level experience for at least 2 years, or (where no ONC or equivalent is held) with relevant experience to 3rd signature level authorisation, with a minimum 5 years' experience.
* A full understanding of all aspects of Military aircraft engineering and documentation.
* A full understanding of Military aircraft operation in base and field locations.
* Current and competent in the use of GOLDesp.
Location - Yeovil
Keywords: Engineering Controller, GOLDesp, Aircraft, Maintenance, Planning