11 days ago
This is a permanent day shift role based at Wattisham. The successful candidate will work in a team responsible for Apache aircraft sortie generation reporting directly to the Engineering Manager.
- Planning and Co-ordination of maintenance and manpower as necessary to ensure tasked maintenance activities are completed to schedule.
- Planning maintenance programmes for up to nine aircraft up to two months ahead.
- Recording of maintenance activities using SISO/SAMS files.
- Oversee Shift leads to ensure maintenance targets are met.
- Co-ordination of repair schemes, concessions and technical queries.
- Liaison with internal and external agencies as required.
- Assisting with the drafting and progressing of Mod F760 and F765's in accordance with Depth Operating Procedures.
- Utilise and interrogate GOLDesp at co-ordinator level as required.
- Conduct Quality Assurance of GOLDesp and paperwork in relation to aircraft maintenance activities.
- Co-ordinating and conducting quality assurance checks as required.
- Attend and participate in AFS/Station & Squadron weekly meetings as required.
- Carry out administrative duties in support of operational requirements.