£300.00 - £365.00 per day
12 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a Engineer (track) to work on a range of London underground related projects.
Must have the following skills, experience and knowledge:
- A comprehensive understanding of Lu track Standards - must be competent P-Way designer with advanced skills in the following design packages - Microstation, Bentley Rail Track and Clear Route 2.
- An Advanced level in Excel and Word Good understanding of Track engineering with a good understanding of TfL and wider industry theory and practice.
- Good commercial awareness of developments in track products, process's and assurance best practices.
- Knowledge of relevant TfL, British and International standards
- Knowledge of engineering safety management and its application within the railway environment
- Extensive experience of Track engineering and its practical application to projects and operational railways
- Extensive experience of personal responsibility for providing professional engineering support to major/ projects and maintenance organisation(s), where there are complex interfaces
***This role is working in the public sector and therefore must be set up on a PAYE or Umbrella basis. No limited companies are permitted. ***
In order to apply for the Engineer (track), please submit your CV and contact details via this advert.