£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Mechanical Engineer Surveyor / Inspection Engineer
Home based covering Southampton / Working various locations.
Salary £30000 - £35000 + car + pension + private health care + benefits + day time flexible hours + structured training programme
Hours Monday - Friday - Day time flexible (40) hours that you plan and organise.
Must have hands on experience on:
* Lifting & handling equipment & machinery, materials handling, mechanical handling, overhead CRANES, etc. (essential)
* Compressors, air receivers and refrigeration plant. (desirable / nice to have)
* NVQ Level 3 or ONC or HNC / HND (Level 4+) in Engineering discipline Or I Eng or NVQ Level 4 or Eng Tech or LCGI / Licentiateship
* Ex Forces background can sometimes be ideal but not essential - Royal Electrical Mechanical Engineers (REME), RAF, Army, Navy, Marine Engineer.
* Home based, carry out service surveys and inspections on a wide range of industrial, commercial and manufacturing plant and machinery.
* Ensure equipment is safe and fit for use & complies with legislation (LOLER, PUWER, PSSR, COSHH etc) .
* Write reports.
* You will be assigned work / companies to visit in your LOCAL area - manage your own diary. (Flexible hours)
To apply send CV to Rob Wilson at morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516
Lifting Equipment and Machinery and mechanical handling plant can include some or any of the following Cranes overhead cranes gantry crane, pendant materials handling equipment & machinery scissor lifts lifting gear lifting equipment hydraulics fork lift trucks cherry pickers winches davits telehandlers shackles hoists wire ropes JCBs excavators Lifts Elevators etc.