Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Car, Private healthcare and Pension
8 months ago
A permanent opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Engineer Surveyor / Inspection Engineer to join our clients business in the Birmingham area.
Must have hands on experience on:
- Lifting & handling equipment & machinery, materials handling, mechanical handling, overhead cranes, etc. (essential)
- HNC / HND (Level 4+) in Engineering discipline Or I Eng or NVQ Level 4 or Eng Tech or LCGI / Licentiateship
- Boilers & pressure systems - air, water, steam systems, compressors, air receivers and refrigeration plant. (desirable / nice to have)
- Ex Forces background can sometimes be ideal but not essential - Royal Electrical Mechanical Engineers (REME), RAF, Army, Navy, Marine Engineer.
- Homebased, carry out service surveys and inspections on a wide range of industrial, commercial and manufacturing plant and machinery.
- Ensure equipment is safe and fit for use & complies with legislation (LOLER, PUWER, PSSR, COSHH etc) .
- Write reports.
- You will be assigned work / companies to visit in your LOCAL area - manage your own diary.
Hours Monday - Friday - Day time flexible (40) hours that you plan and organise.
To apply send CV to Tahanee Twist at morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516