£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Car
2 months ago
Mechanical Engineer Surveyor / Inspection Engineer
Home based You can be based or live nearby to Aberdeen
Salary £30 - 35k + car + pension (8 - 12% of salary per year) + private health care + benefits + structured training programme
Hours Monday - Friday - Day time hours
Must have hands on experience on:
- Lifting & handling equipment & machinery, materials handling, mechanical handling, overhead cranes, etc. (essential)
- NVQ Level 3 or C&G Level 3 or HNC / HND (Level 4+) in Engineering discipline Or I Eng or NVQ Level 4 or Eng Tech or LCGI / Licentiateship
- Ex Forces background can sometimes be ideal but not essential - Royal Electrical Mechanical Engineers (REME), RAF, Army, Navy, Marine Engineer.
- Homebased, carry out service surveys and inspections on a wide range of industrial, commercial and manufacturing plant and machinery.
- Ensure equipment is safe and fit for use & complies with legislation (LOLER, PUWER, PSSR, COSHH etc)
- Write reports.
- You will be assigned work / companies to visit in your area.
To apply send CV to Chris Wakefield at morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516
Lifting Equipment and Machinery and mechanical handling plant can include some or any of the following; Cranes; overhead cranes; gantry crane, pendant; scissor lifts; lifting gear; lifting equipment; hydraulics; fork lift trucks; cherry pickers; winches; davits; telehandlers; shackles; hoists; wire ropes; JCBs; excavators; Lifts; Elevators; materials handling equipment & machinery etc.
Key words - "materials handling"; cranes; "maintenance engineer"; "workshop engineer"; "field service engineer"; overhead cranes; gantry crane; scissor lifts; lifting gear; lifting equipment; hydraulics; jib; lifting tackle; Mechanical; "mechanical engineering" ; "Plant Engineering" ; "Marine Engineering"; Maintenance; LEV; "Local Exhaust Ventilation"; Power Press; Manufacturing; "mechanical engineer surveyor"; "engineer surveyor"; "crane surveyor"; "lift surveyor"; "service engineer"; maintenance; loler; puwer; pssr; coshh; maintenance engineer; maintenance technician; repair; foundation degree; fault finding. "Higher National Certificate" (HNC); Higher National Diploma (HND); Mechanical Engineering; heavy engineering; vehicle; heavy plant; mobile plant; Plant Engineering; winches; davits; Marine Engineering; Chief Petty Officer; petty officer; warrant officer; hydraulics; LCGI; Licentiateship; refrigeration plant; paper mill; brewery; bottling; petrochemical; chemical; chemical plant; gas storage; fuel storage; Army, REME; Navy; RAF; royal air force; royal navy; recycling plant; foundry; chemical plant; brewery; effluent plants; process areas; steam boilers; filtration; extraction machinery; recycling plant.
Maintenance Engineer required with experience of lifting & handling equipment & machinery, overhead cranes, mechanical assets. Very stable company - global market leader.