Up to £0.00 per annum
Rail Technical Team
0161 707 1516
11 days ago
Role: On Track Plant Specialist
Contract Length: 6 months with a view to extending
Manage the effective planning, co-ordination and operation of all On Track Plant (OTP) to achieve the region work bank. Promote compliance with legislation, company standards and Rail Industry Standards on the use of on track plant and provide motivation and support for continued improvement in on track plant operational standards.
* Experience of planning
* Knowledge of LOLER regulations and application
* Knowledge of Construction Design and Management Regulations Site Safety requirements
* Knowledge of the engineering safety management and risk assessment processes
* Ability to work under pressure and autonomously
* Experience of leading assurance activities
* Ability to obtain the Personal Track Safety (PTS) competence.