Up to £0.00 per annum
10 months ago
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Work with the Section Engineer and Senior Works Manager to deliver C610 construction works in line with project programme, specifically including Plumstead Railhead decommissioning works.
* Assist in the production of Method Statements and Risk Assessments for control of the works.
* Provide sufficient detail and information to assist the Section Engineer in the production of designs and calculations.
* Implement the relevant requirements of the ATC JV Safety, Quality, Environmental and Operational within the areas of responsibility.
* Record daily works progress and monitor production in line with programme raising any issues or potential issues with the Section Engineer and Senior Works Manager.
* Ad hoc duties required by the Section Engineer and Senior Works Manager.
* Survey and setting out experience.
* Document processing experience.
* Proficient in Microsoft packages and other project IT software.
* Rail installation experience.
* Innovative approach to works and engineering solutions.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Appropriate UK safety competency qualification.
* PTS card.