29 days ago
Your experience as an experienced Engine Workshops Supervisor will have an immediate impact on my client. You will be responsible for carrying out maintenance, inspections and technical instructions on uninstalled engines at both operator and supervisor level as business needs dictate.
- Component replacement in accordance with the Wildcat Compound Interactive Electronic Technical Publication (CIETP) DAP101C-1500-Series
- First Line Maintenance in accordance with the T800-4N-20-Line Maintenance Manual (LMM) / CIETP
- Recording of maintenance activities on appropriate MoD paperwork and GOLDesp
- Carrying out applicable Servicing Instruction (Technical) for uninstalled engines
- Carrying out detailed inspections, using appropriate inspection aids, including borescopes
- Carrying out pre-installation checks
- Recovery of rejected Engines in accordance with CIETP / LMM
- Assistance to 'Technical Review' of rejected engines
- Management of uninstalled engine configuration
- Carrying out mandated Anti-Deterioration Maintenance Requirements on uninstalled engines
- Carrying out and managing uninstalled engine preservation checks on uninstalled engines
- Dressing of engines prior to delivery
- Preparation of engines for road and air transportation
- Raising of Technical Queries in relation to engine support
- Must have served an aeronautical engineering apprenticeship or Service equivalent Trade Training.
- Ideally must have had a minimum of 4 years Military Aircraft Engineering experience, including 1 year in a supervisory position or civilian equivalent.
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of UK Military Aircraft documentation procedures.
- Current and competent in the use of GOLDesp
Engine Workshops Supervisor
Location - Yeovil
Keywords: Aircraft Supervisor, Mechanical, GOLDesp, Military, Engine