Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £0.00 per day + negotiable
Rail Technical Team
3 months ago
Morson International are looking to recruit Engagement Advisors to work on a large, high profile, infrastructure project in the West Midlands.
The purpose of the role is to deliver the plan for engaging with communities and their representatives affected by the project, and manage external stakeholder relationships in order to support organisational objectives.
- Deliver the engagement plan to ensure stakeholders are aware of: the project; its benefits and local impacts; the support the project provides to the communities affected; and how they can get involved in the development of the railway.
- Develop and manage relationships with local authority engagement officers and key community leaders and representatives to achieve engagement objectives and to develop a strong understanding of the local community.
- Organise, facilitate and contribute to community group and stakeholder meetings and events, in the Phase Two region, in line with Health and Safety and Equalities policies, to achieve the engagement plan objectives.
- Maintain records of engagement, follow up on all actions and correspondence to preserve stakeholder relationships.
- Support stakeholder relationships, responding to stakeholder correspondence and queries, seeking the appropriate internal expertise to provide responses where necessary.
- Work with other directorates and functions to ensure coordination of stakeholder engagement and messaging.
- Prepare briefing materials and represent the project alongside ministers and senior management to support wider communications and stakeholder objectives.
- Ensure appropriate processes are followed to promote knowledge and understanding of community views and concerns within the organisation.