£30000 - £40000 per annum
4 months ago
Accountable To: Managing Director
Main Purpose: To provide a cost management and contract administration service to the Group's developments, primarily but not exclusively in the Student Accommodation sector.
- To monitor and mitigate construction risk throughout the construction life cycle.
- Reporting to the Client and internal stakeholders on all applications for payment, invoices and other documents submitted.
- Issuing certificates for interim payments to contractors in accordance with contract requirements.
- To value and report separately, on variations as instructed by the Client.
- To provide fund monitors and technical representatives with all necessary information, and in particular provide all valuations and certification with associated back up for their information.
- To advise on the construction cost implications of any instruction and other matters as requested by the Client.
- To prepare, negotiate, and issue final accounts and final statements.
- To agree and deliver snagging methodology with the contractors and interested parties and manage the completion and handover process.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Good understanding of contract law
- Excellent computer knowledge Word & Excel
- Good knowledge of construction principles