Up to £9.58 per hour
12 days ago
A new opportunity is now available for an Employee Services Professional to join a large Aerospace and Defence company; BAE Systems
As an Employee Services Professional, you will be responding to queries and handling requests for service via telephone and email, providing advice and guidance relating to HR processes handled by the Employee Services Team, which includes but is not limited to, Redundancy, Exit, Retirement, Fixed Term Contract Expiry, Work Life Integration, Central Correspondence and Central Filer activities.
- Providing advice on services and offering support with minimal supervision, following established methods and procedures, but on occasion judgement may need to be exercised.
- Handling requests which relate to Employee Services processes to agreed service level specifications and accuracy measures
- Production of complex severance calculations from varying policies and terms.
- Achievement of individual and team quality performance measures and standards
- Responding to and resolving email and telephone queries and providing relevant advice, in line with policy.
- Taking ownership and responsibility of requests and queries from initial request to resolution.
- Building and developing effective and collaborative relationships with colleagues and customers
- Ensuring procedures and policies are adhered to, including data protection and confidentiality guidelines
- Supporting continuous improvement projects and implementation of new processes within the Employee Services Team.
Typical Knowledge, Skills and Qualification Requirements
- Customer Service experience
- Strong Administration background
- Knowledge of HR administration is desirable
- Experience of working with customers
- Ability to work at a fast pace, sometimes working under pressure to challenging deadlines whilst maintaining the highest standards of accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and communications skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic team player with a positive 'can do' attitude
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload
- Proven experience of working in an environment with conflicting priorities
- Ability to interpret customer policies and procedures.
- Personal credibility and professional confidence
- Ability to build excellent relationships
- Influencing skills
- Intermediate IT skills, in particular MS Word and MS Excel and knowledge of MS Access
- Minimum 4 GCSE's at Grade C or above including Mathematics and English
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control; customer service