Up to £8.83 per hour
3 months ago
We are looking to recruit an Employee Services Professional to work for a large aerospace company based in Fulwood. As an Employee Services Professional, you will be responding to queries and handling requests for service via telephone and email, providing advice and guidance relating to HR processes handled by the Employee Services Team, which includes but is not limited to, Redundancy, Exit, Retirement, Fixed Term Contract Expiry, Work Life Integration, Central Correspondence and Central Filer activities.
Duties will involve;
- Providing advice on services and offering support with minimal supervision, following established methods and procedures, but on occasion judgement may need to be exercised.
- Handling requests which relate to Employee Services processes to agreed service level specifications and accuracy measures
- Production of complex severance calculations from varying policies and terms.
- Achievement of individual and team quality performance measures and standards
- Responding to and resolving email and telephone queries and providing relevant advice, in line with policy.
- Taking ownership and responsibility of requests and queries from initial request to resolution.
- Building and developing effective and collaborative relationships with colleagues and customers
- Ensuring procedures and policies are adhered to, including data protection and confidentiality guidelines
- Supporting continuous improvement projects and implementation of new processes within the Employee Services Team.
The successful candidate will have previous customer service experience along with a strong administration background. Some knowledge of HR administration is desirable. You will have experience of working with customers and the ability to work at a fast pace, sometimes working under pressure to challenging deadlines whilst maintaining the highest standards of accuracy. Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and communications skills are required. You will be a self-motivated, enthusiastic team player with a positive 'can do' attitude. You will have the ability to prioritise and organise own workload. Proven experience of working in an environment with conflicting priorities is required along with the ability to interpret customer policies and procedures. You will be able to build excellent relationships and have good influencing skills. You will have intermediate IT skills, in particular MS Word and MS Excel and knowledge of MS Access. You will hold a minimum 4 GCSE's at Grade C or above including Mathematics and English or equivalent.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.