Up to £9.00 per hour
4 months ago
Job Title: Employee Services Administrator
Location: Fulwood, Preston
Duration: 8 Months
Hours: 37 per week
Pay: £9.00 PAYE per hour
As an Employee Services Professional, you will be responding to queries and handling requests for service via telephone and email, providing advice and guidance relating to HR processes handled by the Employee Services Team, which includes but is not limited to, Redundancy, Exit, Retirement, Fixed Term Contract Expiry, Work Life Integration, Central Correspondence and Central Filer activities
- Providing advice on services and offering support to our client's employees with minimal supervision and in line with established methods and procedures.
- Handling requests which relate to Employee Services processes to agreed service level specifications and accuracy measures
- Production of complex severance calculations from varying policies and terms.
- Achievement of individual and team quality performance measures and standards
- Responding to and resolving email and telephone queries and providing relevant advice, in line with policy.
- Taking ownership and responsibility of requests and queries from initial request to resolution.
- Building and developing effective and collaborative relationships with colleagues and customers
- Ensuring procedures and policies are adhered to, including data protection and confidentiality guidelines
- Supporting continuous improvement projects and implementation of new processes within the Employee Services Team
Skills and Qualifications
- Customer Service experience
- Strong Administration background
- Knowledge of HR administration is desirable
- Experience of working with customers
- Ability to work at a fast pace, sometimes working under pressure to challenging deadlines whilst maintaining the highest standards of accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and communications skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic team player with a positive 'can do' attitude
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload
- Proven experience of working in an environment with conflicting priorities
- Ability to interpret customer policies and procedures.
- Personal credibility and professional confidence
- Intermediate IT skills, in particular MS Word and MS Excel and knowledge of MS Access
- Minimum 4 GCSE's at Grade C or above including Mathematics and English
Morson International are acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.