Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Group Employee Relations Specialist
I am currently recruiting for Employee Relations Specialist to join a busy and fast paced HR Team. The role will be to provide line managers within the Group Functions with comprehensive end to end advice and support to ensure the effective resolution of HR casework and employee relations advice.
The role will be to own, revise and continuously improve the bank of HR processes and policy to be used across the Group.
You will work collaboratively with the HR Directors, HR Business Partners, and HR Advisors to provide a seamless ER support service, in a consistent manner across the Group.
In addition, the post holder will demonstrate
* A sound knowledge of all HR policies and practices to ensure accurate and right first-time advice is given
* Provide clear, correct and consistent advice to line managers in order to resolve ER cases
* Identify trends and patterns in cases and works with HR Business Partners and line managers to provide solutions that address the root cause
* Advise, challenge and influence line managers to make informed business decisions which drive improved business performance in a cost-effective manner
* Develop and deliver training to up-skill Line Managers in policy, procedure and employment legislation as appropriate
* Participate and lead on projects relating to employee relations in support of the wider HR business
* Contribute to any new policies that impact HR casework
* Extensive HR experience, preferably dealing with complex case management
* Extensive knowledge of up to date employment law
* Grievance, disciplinary, dismissal, redundancy and redeployment experience essential
* Demonstrates commercial awareness and understanding of business needs
* Preferably CIPD qualified
* Experience of working with Trade Unions
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary with a range of benefits including a contributory pension scheme and an annual bonus scheme.
This advert will close once we have received sufficient applicants.