£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
6 months ago
I am recruiting for my multi-site, regulated, unionised Client to manage a team of Employee Relations Specialists, supporting the wider HR Team and Operational Managers.
● Development and coaching a team of Employee Relations Specialist in all aspects of Employee Relations
● Build credible and lasting relationships with Senior Stakeholders and Operational Managers
● Responsibility for the oversight and management of employee relations issues, internal investigations, and prompt problem resolution.
● Manage the investigative process for internal complaints of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and other high-risk employment issues
● Being an escalation point on complex disciplinary and grievance issues and litigation strategy, relating to tribunal claims
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
● Minimum level 7 CIPD or equivalent qualification. Chartered member of CIPD or working towards with evidence of continuous professional development.
● Previous experience in a HR Generalist or ER role within a unionised and regulated environment.
● Previous experience of leading a team
● Proven ER experience including advising on complex disciplinary and grievance issues with the ability to apply the relevant legal principles and risk assessment.
● Experience of supporting large scale organisational change and restructuring programmes including TUPE, redundancy and contractual variations.